Nuffnang

Monday, April 16, 2012

Treat the White Spot my own way




Treat the White Spot my own way...

All the fish inside the aquarium were taking out and quarantine in different tank. I add some Acriflavin inside the quarantine tank and also into the infected tank. i leave it untill night and the infected aquarium was clean up and new water was added. After 24 hours, the fish were transferred back into the aquarium.. i can see the fish smiling back to me and they get new environment but the white spot not leave it from the fish. I go to the nearest aquarium shop i met one bottle written Anti-White Spots. i exited to try to my aquarium, there are a lot of brand for this treatment but i choose the small bottle and the price quite affordable to me.RM5 only...

a) Acriflavin


From previous study i found that Acriflavin also can treat white spots also. It not just cure heal wounded  in fish (previous research in Kelah) but can be use to terminate this white spots. The colour yellowish and will split on your hand if u not handling with careful.


b) Anti-white Spot



At first, i tried to open it with bare hand but it quite hard to open it and i used my towel to handle it but it still can't open it. Unfortunately, this thing split and permanently give blue colour to my towel. I thought it was Methylene Blue, but when i read the active ingredients it actually Anhydrodi (p-Dimethylamino) & Triphenylmethanol.



I put about 5-6 drop into my aquarium containing 10 Litre of water. Can't wait to see the result after this...


Continue....


No comments:

Post a Comment