Nuffnang

Saturday, April 21, 2012

White Spot problem solved & new members added



 Surprise...

Today is a good day for my fish,,,Did u remember previously that half of my fish was attacked by white spot..What i done?? u can search my previous post Tag How to treat White spot my own way...

Look!! they live happily in a good condition right..
Due to happiness that i gain, i want to add more species to my aquarium and some ranges of betta in separated aquarium.. This time i try to breed Betta, Guppy, Rummynose, swordtail and Goldfish..Check it out guys..

Rummynose

New members, a pair of Goldfish

Female doubletail Betta

Male halfmoon Betta

Female halfmoon Betta

Some swordtail, tetra and Betta







































































































We wait and what happen to them..Hopefully they will breed and honeymoon in my room..I wait for u guys to have babies..

Continue...




No comments:

Post a Comment